Have you had enough of your dog’s disobedient behavior? Maybe you have tried to put a stop to it by training your dog yourself, but you just don’t seem to get anywhere. And as time passes, the more frustrating and expensive your dog’s destructive behavior gets. Before you think of the last option which is giving up your dog to a dog shelter, we want you to consider our private lessons service.
We offer dog training classes to all dogs in the Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Virginia Beach areas of Virginia as well as in Pensacola, Florida. If you don’t live in these areas or would prefer to train your dog from your home, we also offer online dog training classes and Virtual Dog Training sessions via FaceTime or Zoom.
Our dog training classes consist of our two and three week board and train program which is an intensive course where your dog will learn appropriate behaviors first hand. If you prefer not to go with the board and train, we also provide private lessons. While our board and train program is more intensive, our private lessons do have some great benefits.
- At last, training! The first great benefit is that your dog will finally get some professional training. Say goodbye to the headaches of destroyed furniture.
- One-on-one: We believe in one-on-one training. We eliminate the distractions of having other dogs, and we make it personal between the trainer, owner, and dog. In comparison to group training, your dog will be able to concentrate and learn much faster.
- It is customized: From concentrating on a particular behavioral problem to teaching the dog owner how to handle it, we customize the lesson to whatever the owner needs.
- You are part of it: During the lessons, you will learn how to train your dog and get the same results that we do. While we will get rid of your dog’s bad behavior, we want you to know how to do it too in case it the bad behavior comes back or you get another dog.
- Positive: We only utilize positive dog training techniques. This means we do not use shock collars as a training tool.
If you are in need of dog training classes, give Wag Ur Tail Dog Training a call at (540) 324-3518. Or if you have any question and want to know more, call us or contact us through this link.